In order to use certain features of the Website, you must register for an account. You may be asked to provide a password in connection with your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The information you provide to Exam Is On, whether at registration or at any other time, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You should also ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID or password), then you should immediately notify Exam Is On at email@example.com. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Exam Is On or others due to any unauthorized use of your Website account
Modification of the Terms.
Exam Is On reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes.
The schedule of uploading of videos announced by Exam Is On in advance is indicative in nature only and Exam Is On solely reserves the right to modify the schedule based on the circumstances that may arise in the future.
Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any major changes to the Terms, Exam Is On will make reasonable effort to provide notice to you by an email notification to the address associated with your account or by posting a notice on the Website.
Such amended terms will be effective against you on the earlier of (i) your actual notice of such changes and (ii) thirty days after Exam Is On makes reasonable attempt to provide you such notice.
Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms in place at the time the dispute arose.
That the Company shall be entitled to make policy declarations from time to time pertaining to matters and may alter the same from time to time at its sole discretion. All such policy decisions of the Company shall be binding on user and shall override this Agreement to that extent.
Proprietary Materials & Licences
The Website is owned and operated by Exam Is On. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), software, services, content, educational videos and exercises, and all other elements of the Website are protected by Indian and international copyright, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other applicable laws governing intellectual property and proprietary rights.
Licensed Educational Content:
Exam Is On may make available on the Website certain educational videos, exercises, and related supplementary materials that are owned by Exam Is On or it’s third-party licensors.
Exam Is On grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the Licensed Educational Content as made available on the Website by Exam Is On solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Unless expressly indicated on the Website that a particular item of Licensed Educational Content is made available to Users under other license terms, you may not download, distribute, sell, lease, modify or otherwise provide access to the Licensed Educational Content to any third party. For Special Subscription Plans, there will be restrictions on the content you can access. Click on VIEW DETAILS before subscribing to learn of the categories available under that particular Special Plan. No correspondence is entertained in this regard. If you are provided with an option to download the content during the period of validity of your paid subscription, you will not be able to access the downloaded content after the termination of your subscription.
In certain cases, Exam Is On or its licensors may make available Licensed Educational Content under Other license terms. By using, downloading, or otherwise accessing such Licensed Educational Content, You agree to comply fully with all the terms and conditions of such Other License.
We also agree with YouTube's Terms of Service (https://www.youtube.com/t/terms)
Termination by Exam Is On:
Exam Is On, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Exam Is On or your use of the Website and remove and discard all or any part of your account, User profile, and User Content, at any time.
Exam Is On may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have, or portion thereof, may be affected without prior notice, and You agree that Exam Is On will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Exam Is On may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, Exam Is On does not permit copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property infringing activities on the Website, and will terminate access to the Website, and remove all User Content or other content submitted, by any Users who are found to be repeat infringers.
Termination by You:
If you are dissatisfied with (i) the Website, (ii) any term of these Terms of Service, (iii) Guidelines, (iv) any policy or practice of Exam Is On in operating the Website, or (v) any content or information transmitted through the Website, you can terminate your account. You may terminate at any time by deleting your login account with the Website and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Website.
YOU AGREE NOT TO:
1. Use the Website for any commercial use or purpose unless expressly permitted by Exam Is On in writing, it being understood that the Website and related services are intended for personal, non-commercial use only;
2. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Website accounts of others without permission, or perform any other fraudulent activity;
3. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notices on the Website or on any Licensed Educational Content, Licensed Educational Code, or User Content;
4. Assert, or authorize, assist, or encourage any third party to assert, against Exam Is On or any of its affiliates or licensors any patent infringement or other intellectual property infringement claim regarding any Licensed Educational Content, Licensed Educational Code, or User Content You have used, submitted, or otherwise made available on or through the Website;
5. Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Website (including, but not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures);
6. Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy;
7. Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
8. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, Licensed Educational Content, Licensed Educational Code, or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website, Licensed Educational Content, Licensed Educational Code, or User Content;
9. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
10. Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent expressly permitted by Exam Is On herein or to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law;
11. Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including without limitation by participation in any denial-of-service type attacks or by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
In case of any dispute arising out of this AGREEMENT, the same is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Lucknow only.
Disclosures: The Website is hosted in India, and the services provided hereunder are offered by Exam Is On, Bankshi Ka Talab, Pin- 226203, Lucknow, Utra Pradesh, India firstname.lastname@example.org